UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a Duster on order, hoping to be ready mid-September.

I am aware it has iso-fix, but does anyone know where I can find what carseats fit? As I assume not all carseats fit all cars, and the lists I have found on Britax doesn't mention Dusters at all. Not sure if this is because they haven't tested!

Thank you in advance :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hello all,

I have a Duster on order, hoping to be ready mid-September.

I am aware it has iso-fix, but does anyone know where I can find what carseats fit? As I assume not all carseats fit all cars, and the lists I have found on Britax doesn't mention Dusters at all. Not sure if this is because they haven't tested!

Thank you in advance :)
Hi' that's the point of iso-fix- you can use a iso fix car seat in any car fitted with it- no more having to buy several seats if your a 2 or 3 car family

·
Registered
109 Posts
Take the car to somewhere and try a few. Kiddicare is fantastic for try before you buy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
We got our's from Mothercare. They have a dedicated person in-store who is trained on car seats, and they'll take it to your car to check it does fit correctly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all! I always assumed isofix was a fit any car, but I wasn't sure! We want to keep her rear facing as long as possible, and not many places have these in stock so reliant on online!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"It is important to make sure that any ISOFIX seats that you use in the vehicle are approved for it. It is not yet the case that an ISOFIX seat will fit in every car with ISOFIX points."

Just found the above quote on childcarseats.org.uk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts