UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
My wife and I collected our 4x4 Duster laureate in Mariana blue yesterday from Renault Cardiff, exactly one month after placing the order. We both love it. And she let me take it to work this morning, which was nice! :)
Congratulations another proud owner.

There will be another Mariana Blue Laureate in Cardiff on Sunday, mine, I am coming to pick up my daughter and all her junk as she has finished University, that should be a test of the load carrying capabilities of the Duster !

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
My wife and I collected our 4x4 Duster laureate in Mariana blue yesterday from Renault Cardiff, exactly one month after placing the order. We both love it. And she let me take it to work this morning, which was nice! :)
Well done Taffster, happy driving! :D

Reactions: Taffster

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
No, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, when I rang last week they did say they were expecting it in on the 6th so leaving it until Thursday to see if I hear from them. I know how you feel I am pinning all my hopes on Thursday which is probably a big mistake. Mine doesnt need any packs putting on at the import centre or any fancy paint /upholstery work doing at the dealers so I am hoping this is too my advantage. Hang in there mate we can do this.

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
No, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, when I rang last week they did say they were expecting it in on the 6th so leaving it until Thursday to see if I hear from them. I know how you feel I am pinning all my hopes on Thursday which is probably a big mistake. Mine doesnt need any packs putting on at the import centre or any fancy paint /upholstery work doing at the dealers so I am hoping this is too my advantage. Hang in there mate we can do this.
Thanks Datza, if yours is due on 6th without packs then I guess I put at least another week on that. Hope you get it soon!

Reactions: DatzaDusta

·
Registered
309 Posts
Enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Dusterdly & Muttley
1 - 12 of 12 Posts