UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Most Popular Dacia Duster Colour
What colour have you ordered your Dacia Duster in?
Alpine White8637.89%
Caspian Blue229.69%
Granite Grey5825.55%
Mariana Blue3917.18%
Argentum Silver229.69%

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I'm guessing it'll be Alpine White...

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't voted myself yet, but when I do, it'll be White!

·
Registered
324 Posts
lol, you may be right

looking at them they look pretty damn nice. In my mind's eye, for some reasom I had imagined it matt!

Crazy

Reactions: TonyTheHat

·
Registered
95 Posts
mines is granite grey. my sales man predicted silver but i think it will be white, it was a white dem that i drove last satarday and it was a bit dirty when i came back. des

·
Registered
47 Posts
Only Black, Silver and White being offered in Ireland!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If I get one it will be white. Or UN White as I see they're being nicknamed

Can't believe they didn't offer black though..........

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I know, I'd have gone for Black if it was on offer. Welcome to the site Noel
I see you've already got your own Duster!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know, I'd have gone for Black if it was on offer. Welcome to the site Noel
I see you've already got your own Duster!!
Thanks. It's cheaper than £8,995 too! I found the photo on a French online auction site.

I ordered it in June but still waiting for delivery... (only joking
)

I don't dislike any of the colours.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nick. you said you would have went for black ? did you look at the Mariana blue . The samples that i looked at, i though it was a black but it was so deep a blue i would have bet money on it being black. ps it still was a metallic £470. thank you sir
des

·
Registered
217 Posts
As it appears most have ordered white, perhaps we need a poll of models ordered by members. I reckon its mostly the access model like myself. Anyone ordered a full spec in white?

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nick. you said you would have went for black ? did you look at the Mariana blue . The samples that i looked at, i though it was a black but it was so deep a blue i would have bet money on it being black. ps it still was a metallic £470. thank you sir
des
I haven't Des. I think I'd need to see one in the flesh.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ireland member here too and have ordered in Metalic Black. Could not live with a white where I live, I'd have to wash it every day other wise

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, I'd have gone for plain black here too. However, I was on the point of ordering but with all the hold-ups I decided to hang fire and see whether the supply chain issues are resolved.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nick. You might be wrong !! In at dealer to day , latest delivery at docks in India , aerial view of all most 1000 dusters , 65% of all the cars were caspian blue. Des

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've ordered a 4x2 Laureate in Mariana Blue with protection pack. Been told by my dealer it is due in to them on 27th or 28th and should be ready for pick up a couple of days later.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts