UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Duster has developed a wee issue in that we can't always get the knob that controls the direction of heat to rotate without jamming. On these cold mornings its a bit of a pain not being able to direct warm air onto the screen, so it want back to the dealership this morning.

After fixing another small fault they couldn't fix this problem as apparently the whole dashboard needs to come out and its 2 days work - boy, it must be buried right inside, better them than me I can tell you.

The brighter side to this was they gave Mrs WeegieBob a purple, 3-cylinder Fiat Panda with Start-Stop - her face was nearly the same shade as the car when I met her later on in the day for lunch! Somehow I don't think a Fiat Panda will be her next car! LOL!

WeegieBob. ;)

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I'd have thought it's only the centre fascia trim that has to come off to gain acess to the controls but maybe they were just trying to keep it simple in their explanation.

mountpoints.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
I believe that somewhere in the annuls of this forum I expressed concern about my switch jamming.

It really does not feel up to the job...meanwhile I still ####ing love this car! :wub: :wub:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts