UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there - most of my driving in our duster is stop/start town driving for my work, my own dog walking business, which is obviously not great for fuel consumption - but we have the trusty 'Eco' button to sort that out :)

Now then - since picking the car up several weeks ago and actually working out what the eco button does I turned it on, and left it on ever since - which gives me approx. 41 MPG. Is it ok to leave it in eco mode all the time?

Also I notice that when setting off in the morning on the first trip the car can actually kangaroo slightly, so maybe I am not giving it enough power when setting off, unless its just because the engine is cold aswell as being in eco mode - as it doesn't do this after the car is warmed up?

Blimey I sound like I just passed me driving test all over again lol - but anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi. I had my Ruster a week. .....the kangaroo bit. ...mine did it. Leaving it in eco mode is fine. Cant help much more as the car is in the process of being rejected. Hence the re-name. ...Ruster.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
146 Posts
There's a separate thread on the "Duster" forum somewhere that has pretty much covered this (but I can't quite recall exactly where)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Search function selecting forums answered all my eco mode questions.

I just leave it off and keep control of my right foot. That one time you need the power unexpectedly, I cant be bothered trying to hit the button. mpg is so far unaffected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts