UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see online that Dacia are to release 'Prime' versions of their cars. These will be announced at the Geneva Motor Show early in March & released soon after. The Duster Prime pic has the UK headlight assembly but the interior pics show the newer European dash so these must be from the other Dacia interiors.

So we now have the 3rd version on sale now in the UK (forgetting the facelift versus models debate), this special edition to come soon & then the full European spec one next year. I was partly attracted to Dacia by the simplicity of it's marketing & not expecting changes every few months. It may be a bit churlish because I decided not to wait for next years update & have ordered a new Duster for March (I drive '13 version at the moment) but I am a bit cheesed off they are announcing this just after a plate change.

Ach weel, at least the only choice is blue! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
@robicraig

wot i ,,like,, in ur comment is the part that they announce this before plate change

u think on a small scale

how can u imagine that this its being arrange according to ur sys of reg of cars (in the uk i mean)

this has nothing to do with uk market has to do to with the 10th aniversary from 2004 the first logan under renault ownership :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Geraint:

I realise it's not a full blown new 'phase' but if you needed the Transformers to rid the world of evil & you had a choice between Optimus & Optimus 'Prime' which one would you choose? :D

antavi:

It was a UK press release I read initially before realising the pictures had LHD models. But I think Dacia should be passing these changes through me, personally, before any decision is made! :D

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Guaranteed 'Next Day' delivery with Prime though!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts