UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12004 miles and she's in for her first service.

asked them to check out the dip on the head lights, as at 0 dip it just does not shine that far, not as good as my fromer cars

toyota rav4

honda hrv

renault senic rx4

ford focus cmax

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_180.htm

Reactions: Bang

·
Registered
269 Posts
Let us know how it gets on! :) Mines go in tomorrow to get the headlamps beam adjusted up too. Think they're being shipped wrongly and it should really be part of the PDI check and altered upon delivery!

Romanians and Indians must be happy like that :)

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Let us know how it gets on! :) Mines go in tomorrow to get the headlamps beam adjusted up too. Think they're being shipped wrongly and it should really be part of the PDI check and altered upon delivery!

Romanians and Indians must be happy like that :)
we are happy with that

we drive on the right right side of the road

hehehe :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I understand your concern with headlight setting; I considered mine to be too low and they were checked at first service and adjusted up. Now much improved, both dip and beam.
Also the steering wheel rotary switch is to be replaced as it started creaking - will be done this week.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
12004 miles and she's in for her first service.

asked them to check out the dip on the head lights, as at 0 dip it just does not shine that far, not as good as my fromer cars

toyota rav4

honda hrv

renault senic rx4

ford focus cmax

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_180.htm
Warranty alert - 12,000 plus 4 mls !!! I sincerely trust Dacia would consider that is close enough if you ever have to make a warranty claim.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Warranty alert - 12,000 plus 4 mls !!! I sincerely trust Dacia would consider that is close enough if you ever have to make a warranty claim.
i checked. your allowed 1000 miles or 1 month leyway for the warrenty

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they said my head lights were set correcly and there were no ajustments to be made.

Think i might try some bulb upgrades next.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I fitted higher light intensity dip and beam bulbs and this also made a great difference even before lights were adjusted upwards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts