UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale I have the following new items:

1. Polyurethane bull bar with "Duster" inscription, fitted but immediately removed (covered my fog lamp surrounds and decided I prefer to keep them than the bull bar).

2. OE parking sensor kit with monitor - bought from Dacia Mag ages ago and sensors painted Khaki. Top quality kit but I fitted reverse camera in the end so never fitted.

Pictures will be posted if required.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a set of osram led DRL/fog lights with wiring etc which worked brilliantly but I took off for reasons you'll soon see when I get around to taking photos! I can even fit and wire should anyone wish to have that done.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Black Tiger - curious re. the bull bar...grateful if you could post pics, and a price. cheers. Joe

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Black Tiger

...£100 sounds fair for the bull bar: any idea of weight / shipping cost to Northern Ireland, and I take it it's a wide inverted 'U' shape without the skid plate / cross piece?

Joe

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Joe not sure on shipping cost but obviously could find out. Your right about the shape, my issue was it covered the decorative fog lamp shrouds which I know I could have removed but decided against.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Black Tiger
Do you have to declare a bull bar as a modification I presume?
Does the insurance go up much
Best thing to do is call your insurance company and ask them if will effect your premium, but make it clear to them the bulbar is polyurethane not steel.
The other thing to ask is would the also be any additional charge for making a mid term adjustment to you policy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts