UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this London Diesel crisis - I have 2 bars left and need to get an MOT tomorrow

How far would this take me without breaking down

I guess there are no pick up services either - WE ARE ALL in CRISIS

If anyone knows where Deisel is today in South London/Surrey - please let me know

Thanks fellow Dusters :)

·
Premium Member
Azurite Blue Sandero Stepway dCi 63 plate (2013) with permanent dashboard illumination.
4,051 Posts
In this London Diesel crisis - I have 2 bars left and need to get an MOT tomorrow

If anyone knows where Deisel is today in South London/Surrey - please let me know

Two bars on my dCi Sandero is approx 100 miles. Same size fuel tank I believe. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you had filled the car and reset the mpg meter the computer would tell you exactly.
That is my practice because when SHTF its real handy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys!

I have really worked my brain on this one - My Duster takes 40 gallon with a full tank so 2 bars is 1/8th of full tank 5G

so mpg is about 43 mpg so maybe 200 ish

I am working very cautiously that I only need to go local until I can refuel

Thanks Sausage for the reset I did not know about that - very useful

Happy Driving Dusters

🏎

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,864 Posts
I don't think maths is your strong point
40 Gallons is approx 180 Litres! The tank is nominally 50 L but you can get 60L in if you try but the german forum also says the gauge can only register 45 L.
From the figures provided by the german forum 2 bars mean you have between 7 L and 13 L. 1 bar is 7 L and starts flashing at 4L left. However float measuring devices are not accurate. On your side is there is always some fuel left when the gauge shows empty usually about i Gallon or 4.5 L. Fingers crossed!

So according to the gauge you only have between approx 3/4G and 1 1/2G left plus perhaps 1 G :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts

If you push the button on the end of your windscreen washer stalk you should get a range left trading on your dashboard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts