UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my first "What do you think of the Dacia" question today. I was sat by Halifax Rail Station and a gentleman in a Suzuki approached enquiring about the car. I have pointed him in this direction and said folk on here will be happy to answer questions. So if he does show up (Hi) be nice to him.

If Ian from Arnold Clarke Hudds reads this then I also pointed him in your direction too.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After reading others experience of being asked about the car by strangers, I was beginning to think my appearance must be scaring folk off. Either that or Halifax folks were too well off to be interested in Dacias.....or no good at maths.

·
Registered
230 Posts
renault warrington offer £50 in vouchers if you recormend someone to them and they buy any car from them. that person also gets £50 in vouchers too.

Reactions: Juju Beanz

·
Registered
756 Posts
Went to RAF base today and the security Sargent asked for make and model of car so I told him, blank look on his face so he had to come and have a look then the client I was meeting arrived and says oh my dad was wanting one but could not get to see one "what's it like etc" 30 mins later we actually started the meeting with him very impressed lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've has two 'Dustups' in two days. First was a guy outside Aldis - wanted to know what the car was like - and then on a lonely hilltop (yay oddle ay oddle ay ee o) in Aberdaron - a guy pulls up and starts quizzing me about the brand and the car!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Must confess to approaching a Duster driver before taking the plunge.

I pass a car slowing down then pulling onto the verge in the middle of nowhere. As I passed I noticed it was a Duster and as I went round the next bend thought - if that bonnet goes up (!) I'm cancelling - so turned back to speak to the driver and after 15 minutes of recommendations, glowing praise and the offer of a test drive went on my way a happy bunny.

Now I have my Access 4 x 4 with protection pack, towbar and dog guard gleaming outside my door and it's my turn to spread the word.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
Must confess to approaching a Duster driver before taking the plunge.

I pass a car slowing down then pulling onto the verge in the middle of nowhere. As I passed I noticed it was a Duster and as I went round the next bend thought - if that bonnet goes up (!) I'm cancelling - so turned back to speak to the driver and after 15 minutes of recommendations, glowing praise and the offer of a test drive went on my way a happy bunny.

Now I have my Access 4 x 4 with protection pack, towbar and dog guard gleaming outside my door and it's my turn to spread the word.
nice :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts