UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Whilst trawling through various websites I found yet another German site with some really nice styling products for our beloved Duster. Its looks pricey but typical German quality.

I quite like the new grills that they have front upper and lowers and the chrome inserts for the fog lamps look good too. They also do interior bits as well

http://www.vmaxx.de/en/index.php?fz=255&cat=2

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille Car

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I know just imagine how shiny we can make our super shiny silver Dusters now. The link is on the entry above the pics, are your glasses playing up again D&M :D

Just in case you missed it again here you go http://www.vmaxx.de/en/index.php?fz=255&cat=2
oh bother.......and i DID go to specsavers.........hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

may be it was the after effects of seeing that stobart truck too close...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since buying my thule xpedition rack the better half was put me on a buying ban but I may have sneak a purchase or 3 of the upper, lower grills and the chrome fog light covers. If she notices (and she will) I will blame it on the voices :wacko:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
236 Posts
Since buying my thule xpedition rack the better half was put me on a buying ban but I may have sneak a purchase or 3 of the upper, lower grills and the chrome fog light covers. If she notices (and she will) I will blame it on the voices :wacko:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app
LOL!!! I will have to try that one :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.