UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, We first had the tps light when pressure dropped on a tyre significantly a few weeks ago, it was accompanied by another light above.

The tyre was replaced and all pressures set and tps reset .

Since that time, both the lights are coming on intermittently, able to reset using the set tp function, and also done immediately after setting all tyres to 29 using a forecourt air pump. same thing, keeps coming on every few minutes.

Is there something in particular you have to do once the tyres have been inflated to 29psi all round and the set tp option reset?

Is there possibly a sensor issue?

thanks all

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Could it be that the tyres were warm when you did the reset and when cooled down the pressure changes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would hazard a guess at the sensor. My tps warning light come on this morning and once I had re-inflated the tyres and turned the engine back on the light disappeared of its own accord.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It comes on while driving, immediately after leaving air pump..able to reset while still driving. But it comes on again..and so it continues. Would setting pressures after car cooled down...then reset the to while still cold work?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Isn't 29psi too low from memory its 31psi on the door..

I'm not sure if the valves measure actual pressure or rotational speed?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Isn't 29psi too low from memory its 31psi on the door..

I'm not sure if the valves measure actual pressure or rotational speed?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts