UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer rang me today to say that I am looking at June for my Sandero. (was late April/May)

Strangely he said he has 3 Dusters on the forecourt if I wanted one NOW!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't ask what he had. I would have been too tempted and finances won't allow at the moment.

It was the Renault/Dacia Dealer at Motorline in Maidstone Kent.

Let me know how you get on. Ask for John in Sales.

Hey, I might get commission although I would prefer my Sandero Quicker!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
A visit to my dealer today revealed a newly delivered White Duster outside awaiting "prep" and a Granite Grey Ambiance in the showroom and talk of more duster models arriving "soon" for general sale, with hopefully my Laureate as well???

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have since been back to the dealer on several occasions, last visit today. Had a phone call on wednesday (27th March) to say the Duster would be at the dealer on the 29th and he would ring me when it arrived, I laughed and said do not hold your breath as it was going to be the only one delivered on that day to the dealer.

I was correct, no car and no phone call even though they were trying to register it for March.

I have had the VIN number and the allocated DVLA number since last February!!!

The dealer has one unsold Duster in the showroom (Granite Grey) and is expecting quite a few to arrive shortly, but was totally unaware that dacia had posted on Facebook new delivery dates for various models.

One excuse from Dacia for late or no delivery, according to the dealer, was lack of car transporter vehicles?????

The saga continues.............

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well said Molecatcher ... this echoes my own experience almost exactly ... including the bit about the transporters

1 - 7 of 7 Posts