UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you all know that all of the DVLA regional offices are now closed! I decided to take my personal reg number off retention today ready to stick on the stepway. After filling out the paperwork i noticed it said take it/send it to your DVLA local office. I knew they were closing soon so decided to phone. I was told all documents now need to be sent to the DVLA head office. Im sure loads of people are still sending/taking stuff to their local offices!!!

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
The Nottingham branch closed a couple of weeks back which is a shame as the building that was purpose built for them is only 3 years or so old!

It was handy as well for any issues! Hey ho I suppose there will be lots of paperwork bouncing forwards and backwards now!

·
Premium Member
4,019 Posts
Just to let you all know that all of the DVLA regional offices are now closed! I decided to take my personal reg number off retention today ready to stick on the stepway. After filling out the paperwork i noticed it said take it/send it to your DVLA local office. I knew they were closing soon so decided to phone. I was told all documents now need to be sent to the DVLA head office. Im sure loads of people are still sending/taking stuff to their local offices!!!
I went to the Worcester Office to do the reverse of you, ie put my P/Reg from my old trade in onto retention, they told me that I had to deal by post, only took 10 days though. B) Going to put it on my Stepway when the 14 reg comes in, in March. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I went to the Worcester Office to do the reverse of you, ie put my P/Reg from my old trade in onto retention, they told me that I had to deal by post, only took 10 days though. B) Going to put it on my Stepway when the 14 reg comes in, in March. :D
Did the same last month at my nearest office in Borehamwood....took 10 days and ready for my Stepway (hopefully on 23 December)

Sent from my M3 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts