UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1st South and West Wales "Dydd Dacia" (Dacia day :) ) will be taking place on the....

07/12/13
2.00pm
Verdis Car Park, Mumbles, Swansea

A chance for a few of us to meet up, have a chat, eat some cake, and ice-cream and have a cuppa. Nice setting for photos and we could go for a little drive around the Gower afterwards too!

So far it is

Me
Truck
Dazzer99 (possibly)

Please let us know on here who is going to join us............ if any of our neighbours from across the border fancy a trip to 'God's Country' (lol) then you will be most welcome too!

If my Stepway doesnt arrive by then i am confident that i will be able to blag a dacia Demonstrator for the day!! Heheheh

Dydd Dacia 1 - sign up, sign up!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Will let you know if i can make it, will hopefully be able arrange it over the next week or so. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
White 4x2 Laureate.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi Geraint yes i can still make it. you new car may show mine up , getting very dirty now.

seen lots of dusters around Swansea, may be some on here.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Geraint, I've created a new "DaciaForum Meets" calendar, and I've added this event in there. It'll now be advertised on the homepage of DaciaForum.co.uk.

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/calendar/

Please could you add all future events to the new calendar, thanks :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
have a fab day guys.... B)

the first scottish one....had 2 of us !!!!! LOL !

from little beginnings....and all that

best wishes and enjoy...

DM xxx :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Hope you all have a lovely day....
And the inaugural Dydd Dacia yn Cymru (hope my memory serves me!!!) goes really really well ....
Take lots and lots of photos...these are the rules after all !!!
very best wishes
DM xx

Silvery silver is the best

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks everyone...... looking forward to our mini meet with truck and sandeel. Loughordad might also be joining us. I really like the idea of an national meet, and i think i know just the lady organise it.........! (Hint hint DM) ;)
National meet sounds like fund. There's a place just outside Aylesbury called ........ wait for it........ Brill !

·
Registered
201 Posts
You may say so your self ,

photos came out well.

It was a nice trip out, you even made mine look clean lol

truck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let me know if your doing another one, my Duster arrives in 2 months!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im based in Blackwood, will wait for Duster to arrive tho as I dont wana turn up in an battered Astra Estate! Should take them all up Trevil Quarry!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts