UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Ok, it's been far too long since our last regional meet. How does Sunday 29th March sound to everyone.

Meeting at Pont Abraham (end of m4) services at 1pm

It's the weekend after the 6 nations finishes so i'd imagine it would be nice to get out for a bit of fresh welsh air. It'll be a little spin down to tenby via pendine, amroth, wisemans bridge for a spot of lunch then saudersfoot and Tenby to finish. Post below if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
we could maybe stop in the wiseman's bridge inn for a spot of late lunch, it really is lovely there..........

please post in this thread to confirm you attendance, this invite is open to all forum members, not just the ones lucky enough to be welsh!
Geraint !

Pont Abraham Services is slightly less than 3 hours from us. What time were you thinking of meeting as we fly in from Spain on the Saturday night ?

Roger (& Val)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Would love to be there with Mr Darcy but l will be in New York and he will be driverless! Will look forward to see the photos on the forum????

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well Geraint, I'm hoping that the weather will be fine as we have a very busy schedule for New York before heading to San Francisco and Los Angeles!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Meets and musters are a wonderful opportunity to get to know other members of the forum....and eat cake....and coffee....and natter about all things Dacia, footie, the 6 nations, etc etc...

AND you get to drive through "Gods own country" in South Wales...

Good luck with Dydd Dacia 3 ...wish I could come...

DM xx

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Got a lovely brand new romanian duster 4x2 ambience to have a play with this weekend, less than 100 miles on the clock! I think you'll all be able to spot me in Pont Abraham services with these gravells stickers plastered all over it ;-)
Will be looking out for you ! ;)

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
And totally off topic but an old mate of mine called Terry Morgan used to be heavily involved with Llanelli Rugby

1 - 20 of 41 Posts