UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

So until yesterday I have had my Stepway on Eco mode since purchase... I am getting 53.1 mpg currently and don't know whether the Eco button suits the type of driving I do. Lots of urban start/stopping with about a 10 min run on the motorway...
I would like to increase the mpg if I can, any ideas?

I have the 1.5 diesel version

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had ran 9.000 km with my stepway (2014th, petrol). Found out that in urban/city ride ECO mode does a good job (nothing spectacular dou, but useful). On a highway I would not recommend it, because of it's influence on passing other cars (slows you down in critical moments).
My gas utilization is from 7,2 up to 7,5 L/100km city (my precise calculation), around 5 L/100km on a highway (board computer) and 6,7 mixed (board computer info for all 9.000km - 3.000 highway, 6.000 city ride).

Best regards from Serbia!

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
I found the opposite from Zippaya.

ECO was no use around town but very useful on dual carraigeways and motorways.

I have a Scangauge device plugged into the OBD port which indicates I'm currently getting between 60-70mpg on my diesel Stepway. These figures are backed up by me recently travelling 550 miles which used 8.8 gallons (62.5mpg). I generally fill once a month and that does me until the following payday.

To achieve consistancy my fueling involves using the same fuel station and the same pump everytime and filling until the first click of the nozzle.

Just slightly OCD :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts