UK Dacia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had this car since 2013 and have had very few problems! the first 6 months the gear box had gone ? year after year it was electrical issues . i have went through 3 indicator switches from eBay at a fraction of the price compare to dacia! this is a manufacturing issue with Renault and the dont want to hear this ? and now the front windscreen washers dont work ! this car is mechanically good but for me ! too many electrical issues . $$$$$$$

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everything works but the reverse wiper and the front wiper , the back wiper only works when using the screen wash . tricky !!!

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance
1,672 Posts
Does the auto rear wiper work when reverse gear is engaged and the front wiper is on or recently been on?

If it does it would indicate the wiper stalk switch is working as that function is controlled by the UCH (BCM). If not it would suggest a faulty stalk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got a new stalk and same issue. checked all the fuses . think its the wiper motor . cant think of anything else !!!

·
Premium Member
3,986 Posts
got a new stalk and same issue. checked all the fuses . think its the wiper motor . cant think of anything else !!!
I thought the issue was with the washers not the wipers ?
ohmy.png

1 - 6 of 6 Posts