UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I have a 2015 1.5 diesel Duster (UK Spec).

I'm fairly confident that it has the K9K 896 engine, but would like to check this against the engine plate to be sure before I order a timing belt kit for it. However, despite the owner's manual showing me where it should be, I cannot locate the plate.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
J

·
Registered
Duster 2021 - TCe90 GPF
3 Posts
Hello, on my Duster this plate is located on the passenger door, below on chassis.
Hope it helps Cheers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
On mine (2020 model Duster 1,5dCi with K9K engine), there's a difficult-to-read sticker on the cambelt cover, at the lefthand (as seen from the front) end of the engine block.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On mine (2020 model Duster 1,5dCi with K9K engine), there's a difficult-to-read sticker on the cambelt cover, at the lefthand (as seen from the front) end of the engine block.

View attachment 37093

View attachment 37094
Heya,
Thanks for this. I have this same sticker, though it fell off (you can see it on the image above). However, tonight, I have gone to my lock up and have dug out the original sales brochure, which confirms K9K 658, which is super handy and confirms my expectations.

Thanks!

EDIT: It was actually a different engine code to what I thought! How very confusing! Glad I found the brochure!

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,754 Posts
I wouldn't rely on a sales brochure. "Specification can change without notice."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts