UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Erisin ES5129D is controlled via the canbus electrics. When I first bought it, the steering controls worked fine, then one day they stopped working altogether. I checked to make sure the controls were ok, by putting the original Dacia stereo back in and the controls worked fine. So then I contacted the company I had bought the Erisin from, through Amazon and they gave me the access code to the Erisin and suggested I reset the box, then remap the controls. Didn't work. I then noticed that the Erisin has a canbus interface that's not connected by the wiring kit supplied with it - that did originally work. Its got a set of pins labelled 1. CAN-DET, 2. CAN-H, 3. CANBUS-RX1, 4. CANBUS-RX1, 5. ACC, 6. CAN-L, 7. CANBIS-TX, 8. CANBIS-TX. From what I have read, the canbus uses two cables, which would match up with CAN-H and CAN-L.

Has anyone had experience with this kind of setup where the stereo is controlled via the steering controls and the CANBUS and have any ideas what I could try next, apart from junking the whole lot and starting again?

Julian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts