UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered how many owners there are on here from Essex particularly the South of Essex, and if anyone has set up a social meeting yet?

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Post in the general chat forum as well, you might pick up some sandero and stepway owners.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in Essex! (North though).

Duster Laureate 4x4, chrome exhaust, dog guard, bootliner, chrome bumper protector, tow bar, edge speakers. So far so good.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im in Essex. Near Maldon

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Just wondered how many owners there are on here from Essex particularly the South of Essex, and if anyone has set up a social meeting yet?
I lived on Canvey Island from 1950 until 1968, does that count ??? ;) I'm going to Geraint's 'bash' in Wales in April though !! :eek: Maybe I could be persuaded to come to Essex in the future !! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Essex southminster l have a diesel Logan which is s registered taxi just done 5k since Dec getting 60+ mpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi peeps, Proud blue Stepway owner here in Rochford.
Loads of Dacia's round here.
Just returned from Marrakesh and 90% of taxis are Dacia Sandero's and Logan's.
Even saw quite a few Stepways. They are everyehere!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in Hornchurch and have a Logan MCV in cinder red. Have not seen another Logan yet though.
I live in hockley ^_^ I have a blue sandero.

Kfmounsey, you might see me about because my boyfriend lives in elm park! Haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Live in Southminster got a diesel Logan as a taxi 13 k since December great vehicle

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Yes have seen it, mine has black alloys and LED day running lights so not easy to recognise

Have you just changed the 21/5 watt bulbs for LED ones, in which case where did you get them from ? ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I havent managed to get the double filament side/drl bulbs so I have fitted a set of led drl from Halfords.
I wired them into the rear of the original fitting but bypassed the drl wire.
They are either side of the number plate. (Not an easy job though!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
If its the one with black alloys yes its mine.
The plastic side protection strips were easy as they are from the Sandero saloon and have double sided tape already fitted.
I used masking tape to line things up but you have to line each piece up carefully but once touching the door its stuck.
I think they were on ebay or Renault Store.
I wilk look it up and get in touch. I also modified two EU smoke black side repeaters to keep the Blue/Black theme.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts