UK Dacia Forum banner

Extended Warranty Question

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  newcar1 
#1 ·
Hi all, I am regrettably selling my sandero, and a potential buyer has asked if it is possible to add ah extended warranty to it.
It has already had its first service, but is not yet a year old. If it can be done, is it something is have to buy before the sale, or could the new owner do it?
Thank you
Toby

#2 ·
Hi all, I am regrettably selling my sandero, and a potential buyer has asked if it is possible to add ah extended warranty to it.
It has already had its first service, but is not yet a year old. If it can be done, is it something is have to buy before the sale, or could the new owner do it?
Thank you
Toby
I'm not sure but I do know it's transferable. Get them to stump up and then buy it online in front of them as proof, you can send the papers on when they arrive.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
awwww Tobes...we all know how much u love ur sandero...are you replacing it with something else?
You'd better not leave the forum we all value your contributions too much.
The warranty can be extended to 5 or 7 years...and can be done at the dealer....online....or by phoning CS...id probably phone to be sure it was added properly
best wishes
DMx

ps when i bought my C4 before george it had 11 months warranty left...its attached to the car....not the person...in my experience

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

#5 ·
You've got plenty of time -

General Conditions of Online Purchase for Dacia Extended Warranty & Service Plans

Terms and conditions for the purchase process on dacia.co.uk

You now have the opportunity to purchase an extended warranty or service plan for your Dacia vehicle online. Subject to the following limitations: Extended Warranty: can only be purchased within the first 36 months following vehicle registration, provided the mileage term on the manufacturer warranty has not been reached.

#6 ·
IIs there much difference between a Darcia Engine 999 cc and a Kia Rio Engine 1197 cc? Its mainly a city car but lots of short trips on the motorway with occasional longer drives on the motorway. So was worried the Darcia Engine 999 cc would not cope as well as a Kia Rio Engine 1197 cc for what I need it for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.