UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Hi Duster owners,

Did you all know that daciaforum.co.uk has a facebook page? You can access it on your computer by clicking on the social tab at the top of this forum and click on Facebook to be re-directed. Or by going to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daciaforumcouk/416257928444074

If you haven't already done so, go along and like the page!! Spread the word!

I'm about to start updating the daciaforum facebook page with Nick.

I thought about adding a member's rides photo album for each of the dacia models.

So, if you would like a photo of your duster put in the album on facebook then please email a photo to me, along with your name/forum name and details of any modifications specs etc (all optional)

[email protected]

Name...............

Location..............

Dacia model................

Colour............

Modifications/options..............

Happy motoring

Geraint

·
Registered
308 Posts
Link doesn't work!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Personally I detest Facebook so I only have links to Family on mine.

Why put pictures on Facebook when we have our own Gallery here on the Forum along with Garage.

·
Registered
836 Posts
anyone picked up a new dacia this week??? if so, I'd love for you to send me some photos for our Facebook page...................

[email protected]

www.facebook.com/daciaforum
If they do , there is a cock up , it appears the Duster has been withdrawn from sale . There was a discussion previously about it being illegal to knowing selling a defective item with out informing the person who is buying it . Some Dacia Lawyer has just twigged they have been doing just that .

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/2014/06/dacia-officially-acknowledge-rust-issues-with-duster/#comment-494

andyb says

24TH AUGUST 2014 AT 6:22 PM

I went to test drive a Duster on Thursday 21st August 2014.
I was told by the salesman that they had been withdrawn from sale the previous day because of paint/rust issue, that production was halted in India forthwith and swapping to the Romanian factory, as no problems with paint/rusting there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New facelift dusters are soon to be on their way to lucky uk owners. If any of you are lucky enough to pick one up then please email me a couple of pics and a brief description of the spec and i will include it on our Facebook page.

Many thanks

[email protected]
Hi

Are you still wanting picture of Dusters (ours is 2013) as I have a few of mine, working hard pulling my Caravan and Rally car (not at the same time ;-) )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts