UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like by the time I get my duster it will only be a few months before the face lifted 2014 will be released.

Different front end, updated interior for which market, I don't know !!

So what to do, wait 6 months and get the old version or wait 8 - 10 months for the facelift ?

That's if it comes to the UK !

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks to me that the only main difference is the grille/headlights, it looks the same basic shape so probably would not be to difficult/expensive to upgrade them if it did come along.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Looks like by the time I get my duster it will only be a few months before the face lifted 2014 will be released.
Different front end, updated interior for which market, I don't know !!
So what to do, wait 6 months and get the old version or wait 8 - 10 months for the facelift ?
That's if it comes to the UK !
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
thats horrible

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
That's a photoshop so don't be too concerned!! Id take a guess that when it does get launched it will have a front end similar in style to the sandero/logan as they are new models
Here's an alternative artists impression........
thats better but prefer the present one

·
Registered
188 Posts
One thing is for sure, the price for any facelift version will be pushed up, so it really depends if you also want to pay more as well.

·
Registered
535 Posts
One thing is for sure, the price for any facelift version will be pushed up, so it really depends if you also want to pay more as well.
For the Sandero II this wasn't the case. The base price remained the same as the 2008 model even with the obligatory safety extras as standard. I don't think the new model will be much pricier because i don't think Dacia will go the Skoda way and move upmarket, but we'll see.

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The other side of it is when a facelift model comes along so does a drop in value of the older model and possibly discounts to rid the dealers of old duster models !!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Everything I have heard and read in the press so far has pointed to the Dusters holding their value, not that I will be looking to sell mine for a good few years yet ;)

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everything I have heard and read in the press so far has pointed to the Dusters holding their value, not that I will be looking to sell mine for a good few years yet ;)
Don't believe everything you read, especially concerning dacia !!

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Works both ways, I don't believe you either !! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts