UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Absolutely in love with my 2015 duster I’ve had for a few weeks. It’s a Laureate, but as most of you will know the original Media Nav is absolutely garbage.

I’m looking to replace it with a double din Sony or similar unit, but I’m struggling to find the plastic “rim” that will fill the gap between the edges of the stereo and the corners of the double din screen.

I’m not sure what I’m looking for, and the only things I’ve come across are too expensive to take a punt on. Any advice?

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,754 Posts
Connect2 make all you need to fit a ISO Double Din including the facia. It is probably best to buy it a part of a bundle because on their own they seem expensive. Make sure you get the correct harness if you wish to continue using the steering wheel controls. It is a "black box" that does the conversion.

Connect2 is available from several vendors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the advice! I just looked at the Connects2 website - There appears to be a "black box" in a kit, but not one for my car. I don't know why!

·
Registered
Oct 2013 Sandero Ambiance 1.2
1,754 Posts
Why not try contacting them? They invite people to contact them if they can't find what they are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts