UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very, very nice good to see someone else has ordered their Dacia in Essential trim with white paint!

As someone who has a Stepway on order in the same trim I would be very interested to hear what the radio is like and how good the smartphone integration is.

Enjoy, bet you cannot wait until Saturday!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some different pics, now she's home! Just ask if you want to see any other details - Essential spec.

Hankook Ventus Prime 3 standard fit tyres. Rubber mats. Seats almost fully pushed back (plenty of legroom and space for car seats). Nice textured plastics on dashboard, and all-black steering wheel trim looks ace.

Steering good, ride firmer than other Dacias. Noise well supressed, controls all nicely weighted.

Couple of small faults that dealer will resolve shortly.

Overall - an impressive car for the money. Loads of space!
Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive battery Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Window

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Sky Car Plant

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Grille Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Steering part Gear shift Motor vehicle

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gear shift

Car Vehicle Hood Trunk Automotive tire

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Small thing, but I feel it's important for potential Jogger owners, as I haven't seen this written about anywhere else - even in Dacia's own press releases:

There are two, fixed non-adjustable, air vents in row three. They are right at the back, where the seatbelt top fixings are, facing forward (behind where the rear lights are on the pillars for the boot hatch).

However, in the factory list of equipment it states "Rear under-seat vents" which I cannot find anywhere!

I'll ask Dacia about these, as I wonder if one replaces the other.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your car on the other thread. As I said, I am amazed they let the car leave the factory with these issues.

One question, what is the radio quality like as I believe there are only two speakers on Essential models? Also do you know if it can play MP3s directly from USB without a mobile phone being correctly?

Really hope your issues are resolved quickly, it has now made me concerned about my car being delivered.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A couple of things to note for Essential customers, not mentioned in the spec lists.

There is no parcel shelf included, for when you run it in 5 seat mode.

Rather meanly, they have deleted the 2nd row 12v charging socket - so no iPads for kids on long journeys, or bloody long cables from row 3 or from the front.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle door Mode of transport

However, the piano black interior trim looks nicer (in my opinion) than the chrome on the steering wheel and gearknob. Think they've missed a trick here, as this would look ace on the Extreme models with the black alloys! Also, I prefer not having the external black stickers on the doors - it seems to make the car look longer, rather than taller, which suits it proportionately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts