UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my step way dci90 this week after a 6 month wait, absolutely delighted with it, but now noticing little things, like no clock! And if I don't have my lights on then I can't see my speedo and rev counter as it is not illuminated, is this normal? Can anyone answer please cheers

·
Registered
756 Posts
Took delivery of my step way dci90 this week after a 6 month wait, absolutely delighted with it, but now noticing little things, like no clock! And if I don't have my lights on then I can't see my speedo and rev counter as it is not illuminated, is this normal? Can anyone answer please cheers
Yes the illumination is, it can be a good thing and stops you forgetting to put your lights on in poor conditions, since most cars have the illumination on nowerdays so many people forget to turn the lights on at night!!

What model have you?

·
Registered
382 Posts
On the ambiance models without trip computer The button on end of stalk near drivers door toggles mileage display between trip counter, total mileage and a clock not sure if trip computer models do the same

·
Registered
193 Posts
Taking delivery of our cars at this time of year probably does high light this issue, as said in a previous post, it will encourage you to put your lights on, thus making it more visual to others meaning they will notice the fantastic car you are driving.

You don't say what model you have, but there is a time display on the top right of the Medianav, should you have one, the thing I miss is an engine temperature gauge !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes the illumination is, it can be a good thing and stops you forgetting to put your lights on in poor conditions, since most cars have the illumination on nowerdays so many people forget to turn the lights on at night!!

What model have you?
Sandero Stepway ambiance, dci90, I can see the logic in what you are saying, but the car has driving lights so they are on all the time anyway, so would never be driving in the dark, oh well if I get caught speeding I will blame Dacia lol, still love my car though

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

What model have you?
Sorry replied to this in the wrong place see answer lower down

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On the ambiance models without trip computer The button on end of stalk near drivers door toggles mileage display between trip counter, total mileage and a clock not sure if trip computer models do the same
Cheers, I'm feeling a bit dim, but I am female and blonde! Not very technical, but I will go out and twiddle some buttons and see what happens, I don't even know if I have a trip computer or not, chose the car for its looks, price, and running costs and my car was originally ordered by someone else who cancelled, so I just inherited whatever they ordered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts