UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited! Has anyone heard of Dimondbrite protection for the car? Is it worth using or will it mess up the warranty? The dealer tried flogging me it so I told him i'd take away the leaflet and have a read.......no need to wax or polish ever sounds good to me!

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
Hi and welcome. It won't mess the warranty. I'm old fashioned in my ways and therefore sceptical of any 'no need to ever.....' claims. I was offered this by my dealer however chose one Sunday a month washing and waxing over the treatment.

Some people recommend Carlack as being better however there is a DIY element to it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. Best I get onto youtube and learn how to polish and wax a car properly :)

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
if you weren't so far away I'd offer to show you how easy it is.

Reactions: Nicole

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Nicole

I'm a newbie here too !

When are you picking your Steppy up ? Got a name yet ? And how excited are you ?? :)

Never had a new car before ! Cleaning / waxing ?? Just left my car to self clean in the rain before hehe .... Do I need to change my wicked ways ?? !! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered the white one :) it was my preferred colour but i was willing to consider any other that I could get my hands on ASAP, as my car went bang weeks ago! They had a white in stock at the distribution centre.....picking it up wed yay!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered the white one :) it was my preferred colour but i was willing to consider any other that I could get my hands on ASAP, as my car went bang weeks ago! They had a white in stock at the distribution centre.....picking it up wed yay!!!!!!
Keep us in the loop, Nicole. Only two more sleeps to go then. I've done over 30 whole miles in mine since Sunday way hay :) Never been such a considerate driver !! :D Name for your little beauty yet ? :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts