Enjoy the brilling. The best things come to those who wait :D :D :D

Reactions: uncleG

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
George :wub: is very happy and dancing a jig for you in the drive ! :rolleyes:
He better be!

Cheers all, real relief, the finance company really made us jump through loads of hoops, we thought we weren't going to get it at all.

Really easy to drive, feels like i've been driving it for years already.

Also, how swanky is the stereo! very nice

Just got to pimp it out now, got some pimpage bits ready to go once the rain stops pouring down!

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
i like your name :) is that what happens when Anne summers has a sale? ;)
Its a program about Queen Victoria's Bloomers on BBC Four

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Congrats uncleG, enjoy........

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
uG. 29 days!!?? Very envious. Enjoy and, as you brill around, spare a thought!

Msg for all, but hang on just a sec' while I check the protective shielding. Can't find any obvious gaps, so - brilling?? Does this apply to all Dacias or just Dusters? If latter, why not dusting instead?

(Ouch - I can here the clatter of in-coming fire already)

R

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
uG. 29 days!!?? Very envious. Enjoy and, as you brill around, spare a thought!

Msg for all, but hang on just a sec' while I check the protective shielding. Can't find any obvious gaps, so - brilling?? Does this apply to all Dacias or just Dusters? If latter, why not dusting instead?

(Ouch - I can here the clatter of in-coming fire already)

R
Brilling was first used to discribe "driving" a Duster as it was first used by a Duster owner (me) but has now been used by other Dacia model owners ;) but it should NEVER be used by anyone else with other marques drivers!!

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
We'll also need EU legislation to protect the concept of the 'brill' otherwise drivers of other (spits) makes of vehicular transport will attempt to co-opt 'brill' for their own use in a vain attempt to make them feel better about wasting all that cash on such mundane vehicles.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts