UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just wanted to share with you the uber fantastic news that as of Saturday 16th Novmber 2013 At 8.05am at a weight of 8.11lbs Luca Miles Darrington was born.

Suffice to say of 3 days without sleep and becoming a father for the first tike I am the happiest man in the world right now.

Mother and baby are fine with no reported problems.
1384692001380.jpg 1384692017642.jpg

The of other baby (stepway) is likely to be here by tomorrow but right now I couldnt care less.

Reaper
Sent from my GT-I9300 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Many congratulations to you on the birth of baby Luca. A beautiful experience indeed. X

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Congratulations Reaper,beautiful baby Luca :wub: already here and baby stepway arriving tomorrow :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
awww congrats reaper and mrs reaper....best wishes

welcome to the world Luca, wishing you happiness, health and love :wub:

DM x

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes but actually going back to work as I don't get any paternity leave (new job). So car will have to wait a week.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wouldn't have believed it if I tried after naming our child on the 16th. I decided to pay a visit to my dealership to check if my stepway had arrived. Tucked away on the belly of the rear carpark it was hiding. An even nicer suprise was spotting the regstration plate. Suffce to say I will be keeping it.

I might even go as far as also keeping the blues laminating over the front grill as it maks the fron stand out more.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This coming saturday. Got all the finance sorted yesterday. Its will actually cost us less a month than my second hand corsa.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts