UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first long drive in the Duster today,( wife has it during the week!) and was quite impressed.
I'd heard a few stories about road noise, but today at 70, 80, and even 9£! It was no worse than my Yeti, stereo on 20 and no raised voices to speak to passenger.Still trying to keep under 2500 (70 in 6th)but my foot slipped now and then, and I'm still getting used to the way the boost comes in! But all in all a very smooth ride and well on par with the Yeti which cost nearly 10k more! Happy days!!

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Had my first long drive in the Duster today,( wife has it during the week!) and was quite impressed.
I'd heard a few stories about road noise, but today at 70, 80, and even 9£! It was no worse than my Yeti, stereo on 20 and no raised voices to speak to passenger.Still trying to keep under 2500 (70 in 6th)but my foot slipped now and then, and I'm still getting used to the way the boost comes in! But all in all a very smooth ride and well on par with the Yeti which cost nearly 10k more! Happy days!!
Hi Knocker88,

Good to hear how Duster performs against Yeti as I have a friend who is looking to buy one at the moment.

Reactions: skrich

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Gonna try and put on some miles tomorrow with an early run up to North Norfolk for the day....... Thetford - Swaffham - Fakenham - Hunstanton. A road I love driving and can't wait to do it in the Duster :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New forest today.....!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts