UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's a week I've had the Duster tomorrow and I really like it! it's a complete change from my last car (Audi TT) and I enjoy the elevated driving position and the view of the road it gives. It's also great being able to glide over potholes and not having to worry. I've been keeping the revs strictly below 2500 revs while 'running-in' so have not been able to test full performance but I'm impressed at how smoothly it drives and how solid and well put together it feels. The gear box takes a wee while to get used to, especially taking off in second gear but I'm now used to it and it's also very smooth. I love the large side mirrors - especially the near side - which shows the kerb without having to adjust when parking. The reversing sensors and distance read out (provided with the Protection Pack) are also good and work well. i also like the driving position and the seats which are very supportive and comfortable.

Looking forward to reaching 900 miles and going over 2500 revs!

Graham

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's a week I've had the Duster tomorrow and I really like it! it's a complete change from my last car (Audi TT) and I enjoy the elevated driving position and the view of the road it gives. It's also great being able to glide over potholes and not having to worry. I've been keeping the revs strictly below 2500 revs while 'running-in' so have not been able to test full performance but I'm impressed at how smoothly it drives and how solid and well put together it feels. The gear box takes a wee while to get used to, especially taking off in second gear but I'm now used to it and it's also very smooth. I love the large side mirrors - especially the near side - which shows the kerb without having to adjust when parking. The reversing sensors and distance read out (provided with the Protection Pack) are also good and work well. i also like the driving position and the seats which are very supportive and comfortable.

Looking forward to reaching 900 miles and going over 2500 revs!

Graham
Looking forward to the full review... so far all reports I have read on forum from new owners is very positive... :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
im picking up my LHD duster today here in sweden i hope i will be as pleased as you:)

been driving an Toyota Auris while waiting for my duster and i must say the little i tried the duster the duster drives better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts