UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all

I am reluctantly selling my Sandero Stepway, it is listed on eBay, the price is £8475, below is the listing text and the link for the advert to view photographs etc.

Thank you for looking.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dacia-Sandero-Stepway-1-5-DCi-Laureate-/151670032099?

Welcome to my listing for my 2014 registered Dacia Sandero Stepway which has been lovingly cared for and garaged from new. It has the ubiquitous, hugely popular and economical Renault 1.5 DCi engine. This is an ultra clean diesel engine found in many marques and costs only £20 per annum to tax.

My vehicle has the benefit of the "top of the range" Laureate trim which includes refinements such as Full Colour Satellite Navigation With Remote Operation--Bluetooth Phone Pairing--Twin Front & Side Airbags--Air Conditioning--Cruise Control & Speed limiter-- Electric Windows Front/Rear--Remote Central Locking--Rear Parking Sensors--Leather Steering Wheel--Trip Computer--Electric/Heated Door Mirrors--Height Adjustable Drivers Seat & Steering--Front Fog Lamps--Roof Bars.

I have also added the following items,

• Witter Towbar with full 13 pin Twin Electrics.
  • Rear View Mirror Video Recording System (with dual front and a rear camera) that accurately records each journey, this system can provide crucial evidence in the case of an accident and is totally automatic in operation.
  • Spare Wheel Option (comes as standard with a tyre repair kit.)

I have also upgraded the standard Roadside Recovery cover to include matters such as mis-fuelling, lost keys, punctures etc. This cover expires on 23/6/17.

It is in what I believe to be the best colour for this vehicle, a gleaming White which contrasts beautifully with the black side and wheel arch mouldings.

My Car was registered new in June 2014. The Manufacturers Warranty is fully transferable to the new owner and expires 23rd June 2017 (subject to terms and conditions.) It has been gently driven by a non-smoking and pet free owner, in fact most of the mileage has been on long journeys between Cornwall and Surrey. I regularly achieve approximately 68 mpg on this type of journey and around 62 mpg on mixed road driving. At the time of placing this advert my vehicle has covered less than 9000 miles.

I have been absolutely satisfied with my vehicle, my experience mirrors that experienced by other Dacia Stepway owners, at the time of placing my advert The Dacia Sandero Stepway has achieved a highly credible 4.58 of 5 rating from Stepway owners, this information was obtained from the UK Dacia Owners website. My vehicle has performed without fault and has not been involved in any accidents, or indeed damaged in any way. The only reason that I am selling my vehicle is because my wife now wishes to learn to drive and only wishes to drive an automatic vehicle.

The vehicle is free from finance and is in basically As New condition. I honestly believe that you will not find a better example anywhere!

My asking price is substantially below that for a new vehicle, which with the specification I offer would be approaching £11750. I have based my price on the top glasses guide price for a private sale, this as at 5.5.14, also this does not take into consideration the extras I have had fitted. For those of you considering purchasing New you will find that the price of a New Dacia is generally non-negotiable.

Thank you for taking the time to view my listing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi All

We have decided to hang on to our beloved Stepway, the vehicle is therefore no longer for sale. The advert referred to above has been deleted.

I would ask the moderator to please now remove this post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts