UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers have just been notified that after today Metallic paint will no longer be free of charge, with the exception of Mercury silver which remains free of charge.

Metallic paint will now cost £495 on all orders placed from 4th April.

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Never knew this when i visited last week, another dacia mess up.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Damn it, is this on all ranges HoldenDacia? I want the Stepway?

HoldenDacia, Do you know if the Stepway range is going up in price come September?

PS: Thanks for the info above. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is no word of a price increase yet, but to be honest we dont get a huge ammount of notice, only a couple of weeks at best.

The above relates to all stepway only, as Met. Paint has always been a chargable option on Duster and Sandero.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Now I really believe it is going to happen on Friday! Feel free to post a picture of my Duster if you are able to, I don't mind the registration plate being on the Forum as I will be posting pics myself at the weekend.Sorry sorry sorry to all the people who are still waiting though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now I really believe it is going to happen on Friday! Feel free to post a picture of my Duster if you are able to, I don't mind the registration plate being on the Forum as I will be posting pics myself at the weekend.Sorry sorry sorry to all the people who are still waiting though.
I did take my phone down to the compound to get some pics for you, only the battery died literally as I was about to take the photo! Anyways, ill try and get back down there tomorrow, but I promise it really is there, I even checked the chassis number to be sure, you wanted a red one right?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think we may have just had a delivery that might interest you!
Maud this is sounding very positive for you... dont forget to get those pics up... for us that are waiting for our... "Think we may have had a delivery" message.. Good work HoldenDacia!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Unless you are the Romanian president. He bought the first Dacia Duster and it was the only red one:

basescu-a-primit-o-dacia-duster-rosie232

traian-basescu-.jpg

duster_c46f7dc492.jpg
Dunno about everyone else...but for me that red does not suit the style of the car... yuk! Probably would look ok as part of the local airport fire crew unit vehicle... and looks to me that maybe no option packs installed.. couldn't sufffer the long wait, even for the Dacia president... LOL ;)

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Great photos Ionutzz.

Oh no does this mean I am getting a second-hand Duster!!!!!

Thanks for the kind message, Bandit, and if you are still waiting in a year's time I will sell you mine when I upgrade!!!! :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Great photos Ionutzz.

Oh no does this mean I am getting a second-hand Duster!!!!!

Thanks for the kind message, Bandit, and if you are still waiting in a year's time I will sell you mine when I upgrade!!!! :)
Maud... what can i say , other than... I look forward to owning your One lady owner, lovingly cared for Duster next year then LOL.. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts