UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Has anyone tried to remove front Windows switches from the middle consol to where they actually belongs, in the armrests in front doors

....a bit annoying the place they are now....

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi Has anyone tried to remove front Windows switches from the middle consol to where they actually belongs, in the armrests in front doors
....a bit annoying the place they are now....
Its one of those things that seem not right and rather annoying...

But you do get used to it after a while.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have got use to it and now, however if I go to put down the window in the wife's Ford Focus I automatically put my hand own towards the gear stick !

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm sure that it can be done, you can get various Renault door switches from flebay etc.

Then I would suggest running the wires from the new switch throgh the door gromit (if they will fit)

and then connect them to the wires behind the old switches. Thus leaving the old switches in place,

and then both switches should work.

What I want is the control unit that opens the windows with one click, & not having to hold the switch.

If you know what I mean (Harry)

·
Registered
158 Posts
It already exists , i cannot get allowed to post link here , by normal copy/paste...do not know why??

You wil find it if you Google Dacia impulse window....its stated LOGA2 pulse window controller for Dacia

Attachments

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
It already exists , i cannot get allowed to post link here , by normal copy/paste...do not know why??
You wil find it if you Google Dacia impulse window....its stated LOGA2 pulse window controller for Dacia
To be able to post the copy and paste link....

When you are typing a reply to a post, look to the top left of the reply box you will see a symbol that looks like a u turn symbol that is greyed. Click on that paste your link in the comments then click the u turn symbol again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts