UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help has any one had any problems with the front wing sitting flush with the bumper. One side does but the other don't .... Just want to no if any one else has ....

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
No problems here but if you're not happy book it into the dealer to get it checked out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already done that... Put new bumper clips on still the same . There trying to say I just luckily if u get the gap flush..... So still waiting for them to come bck to me ... I think there a fault with the bumper ..

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Hi Buddha, any chance of a picture so we can see the problem . Are you talking 2-3 mm or something bigger?. The bottom part of the wing is unsecured during production and can easily be pushed in/out in the manufacturing process

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's about 4 mm the garage has look at it order some more clips to try ... But the other side sits perfect ....I just wanted to no If ne one has this problem

·
Registered
27 Posts
Haven't checked the Duster but did have this on a Honda Civic. Was told it was within manufacturers tolerances.

I politely told them that it was within my tolerances. They sorted it!!

Can you post a pic do we can see where and what you mean?

Thanks

S

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not uncommon on many cars unfortunately.

My RS Megane has always had the right side of the bumper slightly lower than the left. Can only tell when you look at the gap under the headlights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts