UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all....

Just ordered stepway laureate, black pearl,,, Diesel....... for september.

Also took up dealers `offer ` of Gen3 Glasscoat treatment at a cost of £349.

but ... subsequently read a few reviews,, some good, some bad.

so... Has anyone had it on their dacia, done by dealer at new ??

i.e. should I be panicking ?? lol

Many thanks,,,, John

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi I had the Gen 3 Glasscoat on my Sandero from new only paid £199 tho from the dealers at the point of ordering the car. The gen3 is very good and I can reccamend it very well. It's do much easier to clean your car and you need no wax as my car shines all the time with out any effort well worth the money I'd say. As I live in a seaside town with loads of seagulls and bird poo I find the bird poo just wipes of with out any effort. Go for it I'd say but query the price tho as £349 seems high considering I only paid £199 which included outside and inside protection plus 5yr gaurantee .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I had the Gen 3 Glasscoat on my Sandero from new only paid £199 tho from the dealers at the point of ordering the car. The gen3 is very good and I can reccamend it very well. It's do much easier to clean your car and you need no wax as my car shines all the time with out any effort well worth the money I'd say. As I live in a seaside town with loads of seagulls and bird poo I find the bird poo just wipes of with out any effort. Go for it I'd say but query the price tho as £349 seems high considering I only paid £199 which included outside and inside protection plus 5yr gaurantee .

Thanks will.......

so £199 for yours,,,,,when was that will ?? this year ??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi yes it was in April this year when I paid £199 for my Gen3 class coat only 2 months ago. I'd definitely check that price again.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Hi yes it was in April this year when I paid £199 for my Gen3 class coat only 2 months ago. I'd definitely check that price again.

Thanks Will,,,, I will check today.... It does seems a bit of a hike in just 2 months....

so I assume its from a Renault dealer ? ( in which case, I would have thought should all be the same price )

cheers.... John

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi John yes it was from my Local Renault Dealer where I ordered the car from.the sales guy wrote the price on the leaflet he gave me about it and that was the price I paid.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi John yes it was from my Local Renault Dealer where I ordered the car from.the sales guy wrote the price on the leaflet he gave me about it and that was the price I paid.

My sales guy did the same,,, wrote on leaflet................. but... wrote £349.

Can I borrow YOUR leaflet ??? hehehehehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts