UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to getting my new Duster next week - anything I need to be mindful of ?? - any tips of advise would be welcomed.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Have a read through this forum and the Duster forum for info and issues. Check it over carefully before signing and then enjoy :)

Reactions: antavi

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
As Troute says read the forum, check it over carefully then enjoy it :)

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Hope you get your rust issues sorted Andy, had ours 12 months and no rust at all

·
Registered
376 Posts
Is yours a duster in white? I really like the car....such a shame my new car experience has been dampened.

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Its Silver Andy and as you say definitely a shame your new car experience has been dampened, really hope you can get it sorted to your satisfaction

·
Registered
376 Posts
They all appear to be white.....having said that it will show up a lot sooner on white......but there are reports of coloured bumpers turning white.......a bit of a mess really.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Is yours a duster in white? I really like the car....such a shame my new car experience has been dampened.

It is such a shame. I doubt there are many, if any, posts on here that say "I don't like driving my Dacia" (BTW, I eventually got used to my seat!)! Great cars apart from the rather important matter of paintwork/rust problems out of the factory (or very soon after).

·
Registered
376 Posts
Renault could have a class winner here. But I fear they will be late to the party in fixing the issue. I will reserve judgment on their customer service until I take the car in.

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Do you think all the affected dusters were painted late on the Friday afternoon shift??? That used to be an old wives tale with Austin Rover!

No old wives tale G, still the same at a certain motor manufacturers in the north east but shhhhhhhh ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts