UK Dacia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
On Holiday
61 Posts
wow what the f***** any forums have to do with the car itself is beyond me

and why you would be looking to fit an exhaust on a car this new ??

someone got out of bed the wrong side i think

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah. We deliberately talk about handbags because we want to cover up bad reviews. Not because we are real people and like talking to other real people, no...

How exhausting it must be to be so constantly bitter.

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hope he did not cry and cause a LAKE

What a bitter and unreasonable shower of sh1t that guy is, give my car 2 hours if I I'm not happy then I will chop it in for another, oh I don't like this one so will chop it in for another one that's actually nearly the same as the first two (shared parts and tech) and then I will run off a cry to anyone who will listen whhhhahhhhhh and become increasingly aggressive and nasty on a forum, you sir are a first class dick

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
What a sad man he must be....i feel sorry for him that he could not see the information on the serious techy threads for

the mine of helpful useful and accurate information that they are....

As for Handbags....that thread....is in the SOCIAL forum....for NON-CAR related chat !!!

and is not in any of the car forums ....Top Gear on sunday.,..they spent 3 mins talking Handbags actually !!!!

And i have NEVER called George :wub: "shinny"....he doesn't have legs :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He is however....very SHINEY !!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Come on "guys" (m/f), what's the problem? We are just owner/drivers. If someone reports their negative feelings about their experience somewhere on the web, so what? We are not Renault/Dacia. What do we care really? We can find points (if they gel) or simply ignore. I, for one (sorry), am not about to get all defensive about the car I bought. Bring it on anyone who wishes to say "I'm not happy" no matter how they write it. Dacia buyers can do maths, so they should be savvy enough to work out their answer to the equation (although I'm still not sure that 2+2=4 where Dacias are concerned).

[Now, what emoticon/s should I add to this post? There just aren't enough, so I won't bother.]

·
Registered
457 Posts
That's all fair enough, but when he attacks the forum (in such a delightfully patronising manner) and I have personal experience of him private messaging me to tell me I bought a sh*t car, he can have both barrels, frankly.

·
Registered
756 Posts
It's more the fact the whole thing was irrational and he got quite aggressive towards the end and came out with complete rubbish, the Dacia's are decent cars but have faults but the write up is bitter

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
That's all fair enough, but when he attacks the forum (in such a delightfully patronising manner) and I have personal experience of him private messaging me to tell me I bought a sh*t car, he can have both barrels, frankly.

Agreed Annie...i think a few of us had the PM's...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Be fair we have all bought something in our lives that didn't match our expectations and gone overboard in the heat of the moment. Time is a great healer and he will no doubt soon realize that any objectivity has long gone and has now turned into a bitter crusade against Dacia.

One thing that saddens me is when cleaver people become grammar bullies and start highlighting spelling mistakes on peoples threads.

Please stop as its not big or cleaver/ rant over

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Love the way in how you wrote that NSS to highlight your point, subtle but oh so cool B)

For me it all reminds me of this about this person ......

image-2 copy.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Sorry, but I still don't give a s**t about what anyone says or where/how they say it. It's what the general consensus is that matters and a thriving Dacia forum should indicate that all is generally well (even if some of us have reason to quibble over Renault/Dacia claims that they have built the ultimate low cost/last for ever range of vehicles).

[An aside: "Now Mr Salmon - how long are you planning to stay in the political arena? In other words, when do you anticipate taking your parliamentary pension? If the Scotland vote is "no" will you consider resigning from any political office you presently hold and go tend to your petunias?"]

Mr Mod' - advanced Guff alert. :)

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Arob; perhaps he views your words as not a Guff alert, more as an oracle of truth and light in dark world .... and you need to keep regular check on your posts now for fear of incurring the Mods wrath for picking on an individual, you have to question all who pass cursory comment on your scribe .... equality!!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Something I prepared earlier ........ just in case, after all we'll have 100% employment up here soon, so many new "Scottish Civil Servant' positions will materialise to fill the gap if we vote 'Yes'

Scottish Note.jpg

As a aside to the hilarity above, if you two carry on it'll be handbags at 50 paces soon ...., and watch out Maud and D&M swing a mean one :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.