UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my lovely new Stepway for a grand total of 6 days and it's just acquired it's first car park ding. Barely noticeable, but it is on the petrol cap cover. Careless bu66ers! Why can't people take more care? :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not the black bit, the flap you put your finger under and pull open. It's not chipped though which is good I guess.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
So I've had my lovely new Stepway for a grand total of 6 days and it's just acquired it's first car park ding. Barely noticeable, but it is on the petrol cap cover. Careless bu66ers! Why can't people take more care? :(
Theres a lot to be sald for the time when cars had the rubber strip running down the side to offer some protection. Think sometimes were going backwards with new cars by removing things we need (spare wheel) and adding things we don't (DRL)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link guys. It really is quite small, and it's only because I'm ultra observant that I noticed it. I will leave it for now but if (when?) I inevitably get another I will get them done together.

On the plus side, the roof rail scratch and mark on the plastic where it probably got caught coming off the transporter, is being sorted by the garage on 18th Nov.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts