UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
oh noooo:(
i trust everybody was ok and no-one hurt...thats the important thing.
Your car will get mended and be all shiney:wub: and new again you see.
my tatty old c4 was reversed into 3 times in tescos car park...people just dont look when reversing out of bays....if memory serves....both front wings...the rear wing...and a door were replaced over time and the only panel not resprayed was the roof !!!!! wot im trying to say is...the proper repair will be fantastic...and not affect resale...i got a very good deal despite this....which helped me get george :wub:

so take heart....all will be well...and he'll be mended and shiney again

big hugs DM x

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Oooh. That could have been really bad, luckily it's not more that was damaged. Is it the dump truck driver's fault? As @Geraint says, I also like that chrome bit on the bottom and the silver surrounds. where did you get them from?

Hope it's repaired and good as new soon :)

T

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I'm fine. The driver of the truck was very apologetic and said he'd tell their insurance it was his fault. Hope it's not going to be too long. Not having a car sucks!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooh. That could have been really bad, luckily it's not more that was damaged. Is it the dump truck driver's fault? As @Geraint says, I also like that chrome bit on the bottom and the silver surrounds. where did you get them from?

Hope it's repaired and good as new soon :)

T
the fog light surrounds are just with the styling pack I think??

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts