UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in the Morrison's car-park earlier and after strategically parking the Stepway a sensible distance from trolley bays, scruffy cars, works vans etc i was barely out of the car and a fella was wandering around it. I haven't the foggiest where he sprung up from as he wasn't visible when i drew into the bay. I cant help it, the wannabe salesman sprang into action. If this fella doesn't go and put a deposit down then i'm losing my touch. I cant think of a car i've driven in the passed that is causing so many people to be curious. Has anyone else noticed the rubber necking going on? Good Times

OH and to top it off my neighbour spoke to Lou and I at the weekend asking if we would object to them buying one!!! They've only now gone and ordered a dCi Laureate in Azurite Blue, should be here in December. :lol: :D B)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've had a few people comment about it. Especially on car parks, where total strangers come over and ask questions. Even had the bonnet open to show a bloke the Renault dCi engine.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have a wee chuckle when you find someone who has to ask what is it. with the added .... Dacia? Who? :rolleyes: :lol: oh them with the adverts on the telly. like Dacia are the only car manufacturer to advertise on the telly :)

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Nine' - make sure you check out your dealer's web-site for possible referral hand-outs before you 'sell' another one! ;)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
The groupies are a fantastic croud.
I get stopped pretty much each time i go to asda in the bay.
There are still only 2 dusters here.
I've even got a little supply of brochures in the boot now.
Although my favorite conversation was with a couple of guys on the forecourt of the dealer, after George's seal was fixed.
They kept me chatting for over half an hour. Said they'd spoken to the salesman, but they wanted the honesty of an owner....they then headed back in to place their order!
In silvery silver......!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you seen on ebay. Some guy is selling 'FREE' brochures for £3.99 each. Best of luck mate............................

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a friend who paid for a brochure. He knew he could pick one up for free but didn't want that hassle of going into a dealership and being badgered by a sales man. He'd rather pay to have it delivered and keep his anonymity (from a dealer if you know what I mean) he's a bit eccentric that way :)

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To be fair it wasn't for a Dacia it was a fiat. It still just surprised me someone would pay for a free brochure. :/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts