UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I posted the same complaint, albeit more tongue-in-cheak. Probably easy to swap out and there are loads on ebay. Trouble is it isn't easy to 'try before you buy'.
It may be easier all round to paint your car red and be proud of your horn beeping at every opportunity around toytown.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Giffer2 Going to see if I can source a new horn.. My last car was a Citroen C3 and it had a great horn. My daughter has same car, so will try hers on mine. :D Will let you all know.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Maybe dacia put that horn in there to diffuse road rage? I had to toot mine the other week when an artic pulled out of the docks at last minute as I was approaching his exit, I thought as I had the car up on its front wheels I'd give him a blast of the horn... After the incident I put my head down like a scalded embarrassed cat,and carried on like nothing happened... it's got to go.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked and the horn seems easy enough to get at. Will try this week to change it with a Citroen Horn just as a trial and then price a new Citroen horn. My daughter will be changing her Citroen C3 soon and I could swop horns :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts