UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of a Dacia hamper, wasn't expecting it, nice surprise ... anybody else get one?

Regards

Gerard

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
No hamper here :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
You would have received it for having your new car registered by the end of the year; Dacia were chasing registrations for 2013 and if there were any cars that were arriving end of 2013 with the posibility of being registered in 2014 there was a customer incentive of a hamper to have the car registered in 2013.

Yours may have been on track for registration and delivery in 2013 anyway but if it was on "the list" and registered in 2013 then you would have still received the hamper anyway, as you have done.

It looks nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We received ours today too - a really nice surprise and gesture, especially as we ordered in September and picked up 3rd January, which was almost spot on when they said it would arrive. It was registered on 31 December, so it looks like we fell just within the cut off for getting a hamper.

Nice one, Dacia!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Coo. That will be nice if I get one, after MORE trouble today with Gollum!

Having been banned from Sewards for daring to be disappointed with their lack of customer service, and upset at the nasty email from their sales manager because I happened to say I was unhappy with the lying salesman..... Today, I discovered the warranty repair they did to the faulty intermittent function on the windscreen wipers has in fact now left me with intermittent and slow speeds only - in this torrential weather! I rang them and was told to go speak to Dacia Customer Services. I did, and they rang Sewards who told more lies....

I am going to visit Roxby in Warsash, Southampton, tomorrow who will look at the car straight away, and order in anything that needs sorting / replacing under the warranty. Phil from Roxby was really nice when he rang me after Dacia got in touch ref the issues.... They can do the servicing from now on methinks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
But, but... why only Sandero and Stepway?? *sulks*

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

Reactions: eddie b

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
But, but... why only Sandero and Stepway?? *sulks*

You're in training so you couldn't have enjoyed it anyway. ;-)

·
Registered
457 Posts
You're in training so you couldn't have enjoyed it anyway. ;-)
Calories are my friend...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts