UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to see how many Duster owners there were around the Hampshire/Wiltshire area.

If we can get a group going that would be great. Even got a name Ham-sters :D

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D&M as the first person to respond you are now an honorary member of the Ham-sters :D I should come up with an initiation ceremony

I think that the Hampshire owners are being a little shy so I will have to coax them out of hiding, come on don't be shy.....

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi knocker, so glad that you didn't pluralise your name :D

Don't tell me exactly where (in case of psychotic stalkers) but are you North or South Hampshire?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been at it with Photoshop again, sorry but it made me chuckle and very apt for the Ham-sters. Will have to get a sticker made up :D :D

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks D&M, I used a chrome hamster wheel to make it all the more Silvery and shiny.

mmmmmm Shiny

·
Duster Forum Moderator
1,117 Posts
Hope you get something going. I having got anyone to visit down there (apart from a friend in Basingstoke but she is from Leeds and I see her when she visits family up here, have never been to visit her!) otherwise I would say count me in too but its a bit of a long trek really, Good luck with it!

Reactions: duster_4x4_driver

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope you get something going. I having got anyone to visit down there (apart from a friend in Basingstoke but she is from Leeds and I see her when she visits family up here, have never been to visit her!) otherwise I would say count me in too but its a bit of a long trek really, Good luck with it!
Thanks eithnew, I'm sure they will start tumbling out of the woodwork soon enough. I have seen a few dusters around and they cant all just be passing through. Fingers crossed they are on this forum and we can arrange a meet up and chat over a shandy about the best car to hit the UK in ages.

Reactions: eithnew

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on Ham-sters where are you.... I know you are out there, look I have left some nuts out for you :ph34r: :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.