UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

since a recent firmware update, my galaxy s4 zoom has stopped uploading it's contact list to 'phonebook' on the standard bluetooth radio (not the sat nav version). I only have 89 contacts in the 'my contacts' folder on the phone and it used to upload automatically as the phone paired. Otherwise, the handsfree seems to works before with all other features present. I've tried to delete my phone and repair always checking the option to share the contacts, unfortunately to to avail.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Really happy with the car though. Perhaps Dacia should make mobile phones?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've managed a work round by sending the contacts manually. Shame that the auto feature doesn't work anymore because my car phonebook won't be up to date unless I resync everytime I add a new contact to my phone.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
Are some of your contacts on the SIM and some in the phone memory? We've had something like this before and it was something like only the phone contacts were synced, not those on the SIM card.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are some of your contacts on the SIM and some in the phone memory? We've had something like this before and it was something like only the phone contacts were synced, not those on the SIM card.
No. All the contacts are in the phone memory. Unfortunately the manual work around doesn't work either as I noticed all of my uploaded contacts from yesterday had disappeared when i drove off today. Back to square one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts