UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my two mpgs from first fill ups from my Logan tce, I've actually done less miles than I guessed at, thought it'd be well over 1000 by now :rolleyes:
Anyhoo its creeping up, I can see this getting above 60 MPG if I can stop my obsession for using full boost every gearchange, it can't be helped.... although I tried, driving it back from the petrol station I just couldn't help but let it rip at every slip road and roundabout.
All done on 2nd tank eco off, first tank 50-50 as I got fed up with it half way through.
The average MPG calc wasn't far off either.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Because of my crash I've been given an automatic 1.4l corsa as a replacement and the MPG is atrocious I am so annoyed!! Need my Sandero back!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dont you like driving your new car? My car is 2½ weeks old and were at 2500 miles by now :lol:

The first week we were at 54 mpg. Then we went on holiday in the Netherlands, which means driving 400+ km on the German autobahn with no speed limits - Now its somewhere around 47 mpg....

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont you like driving your new car? My car is 2½ weeks old and were at 2500 miles by now :lol:

The first week we were at 54 mpg. Then we went on holiday in the Netherlands, which means driving 400+ km on the German autobahn with no speed limits - Now its somewhere around 47 mpg....
Because of my crash I've been given an automatic 1.4l corsa as a replacement and the MPG is atrocious I am so annoyed!! Need my Sandero back!!
I saw your pics kavanne and it looked awful, was it repairable? Car and hgv is never pretty, I was walloped by a megane last year, it only hit the rubbery plastic mud guard around the rearest wheel but the front drivers side was destroyed, the mud guard just had a heavy scratch on it. Same goes for the young fellow in the Polo who attempted to overtake me in 07 who went for an overtake but cut in too early and clobbered the drivers side steps and resulted in sending him spinning down the road, he said he saw someone standing in the road.... but there was no one there.
Very lucky it could have been worse really, he was very young, no doubt insurance will be priced out for him now. Both cars ended up in write off though.
Haha kingzedk its had a few weeks rest, and it rarely leaves the garage Fri to Mon.
I did think it had done more than that lol.
How fast did you wind it up?
I'm a bit stubborn as I quite often refuse to drive on my days off, the wife doesn't like the Logan one bit, she says the steerings too twitchy, and as I've witnessed she struggles to keep it in a straight line.
And that doesn't take reversing into account.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts