UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's wishing everyone on the daciaforum a Happy New Year, good health and fortune for 2015.

'Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi gyd'

If you're out partying the night away have a good one ????????

·
Registered
407 Posts
In more ways than one, 2014 has been eventful. That's life, and I wish everyone a happy one in 2015.
New Year.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I might not be a Dacia owner yet but I've really enjoyed reading and, occasionally, contributing.

Let's hope for great things in 2015.

Happy New Year.

Shaun.

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
@Geraint

I'm holding breathe at the mo' - car not returned today from dink repairs so I'm car-less and remote NYE night-out has been scuppered. So bought a "billy no mates" bottle of wine for an evening in - aagh, spit! (Why did they even bother to bottle it?) So I've opened a bottle of gin and a bottle of tonic that we didn't open over Xmas - oo, I don't drink spirits normally and have no idea how to pace - this could end up getting nasty! :unsure: :lol:

And then, on Monday, I'm in for tranche 3 of rusty repairs.

Not the start I'd been hoping for! Bledhen Nowydh Da to everyone else though. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
The usual late night entertainment-the singing-the fighting- the police- the ambulance all watched from on high and then the silence just another new years eve.Happy new year

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Happy new year all, I saw none of it, was fast asleep by 9.30. Anyway hope you all enjoyed yourselves and this new year is a success for you all. :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Happy New Year to one and all. Safe driving and many happy miles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts