UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the blue petrol one 7 weeks ago in the uk, and they said I would get it end of September, how long did it take for you to get yours?

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
10 weeks from start to finish ;)

Pretty sure it was a cancelled order though seeing as we were offered it in black as the quickest option!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered my Sandero Ambiance in white on the 26th of June and was originally given a delivery date of mid-September. I received a phone call from the dealer on the 30th August telling me it was looking like mid to late October. On my way home from work the next day I happened to walk past a car auction yard full of Renaults and Dacias and there was a shiny white Sandero Ambiance.
So I popped into the dealer on the following Monday to have a chat and casually dropped in the fact I'd spotted one that appeared to be my spec and the saleswoman disappeared to talk to her manager and to my surprise it was a cancelled order. So I picked it up 10 days later :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
317 Posts
Ordered my blue petrol sandero ambience on 09/06/13 and picked up 12/08/13 so just a little over two months wait.
4 days cancelled duster on the monday having decided on the Sandero instead collected car on the thursday (Car was in stock at the dealers mind prob a cancelled order)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered mine last month, told January (probably)... Thought that was taking the p*** a little but I'm on a tight budget and the sandero looks like a great car for the money!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Delighted !! Local dealer had Brand New 1.5 dci Sandero Ambiente in stock (old car gave up ghost suddenly / not worth repairing !) Husband drove / I drove it & ..... bought last Friday & got today !! Look forward to being a Dacia Forum Member - now with a Dacia !! P.S. Dealer has a Black 0.9 petrol in stock for delivery . Looking forward to DRIVING THE CAR !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts