UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just dawned on me that i will have the newest shiniest car in the street when my duster arrives

Anyone had any problems with keying or other damage?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ideal, hopefully it will be the same round here.

I might park mine round the corner next to the flashy range rover i recently spotted, just incase

·
Registered
123 Posts
I accidently caught a jacket pocket zip on the front edge of the off-side rear door, as I was getting into the car.

Self inflicted vandalism.

I'm ever so cross with myself.

At least it is unseen with the driver's door shut.

Impossible as yet to get a Sargasso blue touch-up pen.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Luckily they do a mariana blue pen, well defo order one of those i think

·
Registered
68 Posts
Small ding in drivers door from some fat retard who could not park properly in the space next to me at the cinema then opened his door against mine. Just said oh opps.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I'd have twatted their door back and said the same, oops.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Or scratched "oops" into his paintwork (after he'd gone inside obviously ;) )

·
Registered
68 Posts
In reality there is not very much you can do. Car spaces are quite small something you dont notice until you have a new car. My wifes fiat 500 has about a dozen dings up and down both sides from carpark parking and its only 18 months old!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
In reality there is not very much you can do. Car spaces are quite small something you dont notice until you have a new car. My wifes fiat 500 has about a dozen dings up and down both sides from carpark parking and its only 18 months old!
when you park....be bold....use 2 spaces and act as if you own it !!!! George's doors......not a ding in sight !!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Peter T. My wife had her old I10 front door dinged in a car park and it was only 1year old . It looked quite bad at certain angles but we used a paint less dent repair company to take the dent out and you could hardly see the repair and it only cost about £50. Worth considering on a new or nearly new car if the dent can be repaired.

billyblue. :) :) :)

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Walking a bit is healthier too :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
i've had a parking damage on my right front wing.. around the wheel arch.. got it fixed for about £200.

kinda pisses me off ppl cant stand up for what they do, driving into another car and saying nothing is just pure evil.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hopefully ours won't get damaged but you can never tell when you leave your car at the mercy of the idiots known as the general public!! :(

The only thing we are lucky with is that we are able to park all four cars off the road and our place is surrounded by gravel so can hear anyone approaching.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
...no not normally..... ! just sometimes !!!!!! LOL

But I have started parking further away so fewer people are about....and to the quiet corner of the car park...and walk further!

So i'm hedging mt bets !
Thats my plan too, if i ever get my duster!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts